Check-in / Check-out
- Resort check-in starts at 3:00 p.m. and check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
- Rates are in USD and do notinclude 12% Government tax, 10% service charge or 5% facility fee.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Guests 17 and under stay free when accompanied by an adult and staying in the same room.
- 5 night minimum stay required during the Holiday Season.
- Pets are not permitted at East Bay Resort.
- East Bay Resort is a smoke free property, and no smoking is permitted in the units or on the patios.
- A 3-night deposit is required upon booking to confirm reservation.
- If a reservation is 3 nights or less, full payment is due upon booking.
- Any remaining balance is charged 7 days prior to arrival.
- Credit Cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Reservations may be cancelled without penalty up to 7 days prior to arrival.
- If cancelled 7 days or less prior to arrival, 100% of the total reservation amount is forfeit.
- No refunds will be issued for No Shows, Late Arrivals, or Early Departures.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for any unused portion of a package.
- All domestic flights booked by East Bay Resort on behalf of the guest are non-refundable.
- Hurricane policy is in effect from June 1 to November 30.
- In the event of an official evacuation order, East Bay Resort will not penalize guests for any unused nights.
- Guests will be presented with a voucher to use towards a future stay for the number of unused nights.
- Voucher will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- In the event of an official hurricane warning issued for the islands of Turks and Caicos, East Bay Resort will:
- Waive the cancellation penalty.
- Issue a refund of the deposit paid or change the reservation to a future date.
New Travel Requirements for U.S. Citizens
United States citizens will now be permitted to enter the Turks and Caicos Islands once they are able to show:
- A valid passport, OR
- A U.S. Government-issued photo ID and an online receipt indicating that their passport application has been filed.
This will remain in effect until further notice.
The resort strongly recommends guests purchase travel insurance to ensure they are covered in the event of unforeseen circumstances such as:
- Medical emergencies
- Trip delays and cancellations
The resort will not be held responsible for any of the above and no refunds will be issued.